Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democratic People's Republic of Kirkland
I, Nathaniel Yates, hereby announce the formation of the [u][i][b]Democratic People's Republic of Kirkland[/b][/i][/u]. We claim the territory of the Duchy of Halmonton and will use it as the center of our new nation. We are to be a nation of perfect equality. We disregard all of the old class antagonisms that were rampant on the Kirkland of old. Anyone willing to join a truly free nation will not side with the power hungry nobles currently discussing the "Re-Organization" of Kirkland but will instead side with us, [u][b]THE PEOPLE[/b][/u].

Any noble that wishes to join our cause is more than welcome to join. We already have had one former noble, the [u]Duchess of Halmonton[/u], join us. You will be rewarded for helping to grow the new [b]People's Republic[/b]. I will guarantee every noble that joins us the governorship of their lands and a seat on the [b]Supreme People's Congress[/b]. Your voice will be heard by us, unlike the oligarchs currently discussing Kirkland's "Re-Organization".

Anyone interested in joining us should come to our first official meeting on [u][b]the deck at Kirk House at 6 PM on Thursday the 27th of October[/b][/u]. We will discuss the official policies of the new government, enumerate the benefits of membership in the Communist Party of Kirkland, and have a question and answer session regarding the new nation.

[size=xx-small]This message has been approved by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Kirkland. Nathaniel Yates is the Secretary General of the Communist Party and is approved to make all announcements in the name of the Party. Inquiries to become a member of the Communist Party must be made through Nathaniel Yates.
The Democratic People's Republic of Kirkland does not claim to be a full successor state to Kirkland and as such should not be assumed to claim all of the land of Kirkland.[/size]

Messages In This Thread
Democratic People's Republic of Kirkland - by Yatesman - 25-10-201112:47 PM