Remove Ads

Poll: Vote on the Bill
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
4 66.67%
No
33.33%
2 33.33%
Abstain
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work Safety Act
[i]Be it resolved by The Emperor's Most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Temporal in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows: [/i]

[list=1][*]No person will be forcibly subjected to dangerous or hazardous situations or materials at a place of work.
[*]Dangerous and hazardous will be defined as any situation or material that may cause personal injury or harm.
[*]If a job, by its very nature, is dangerous or hazardous, then the individual that is to fill that position must be informed of all the possible dangers or hazards of their position. At this point the individual has a right to resign their position without negative recourse.
[*]Persons that agree to work in dangerous or hazardous jobs shall be entitled to a ₤0.10 an hour or ₤4 a week salary raise.[/list]

I call for an open vote

I vote [b]Yes[/b]
I'll second and vote [b]Yes[/b]

All the votes having been cast in favor of the bill the bill passes the House of Commons

Final vote (House of Commons): 2 yes, 0 no, 0 abstain
This act has been submitted having passed the House of Commons. The vote will be made by automatic poll.
A plurality of votes having been cast in favor, the bill passes. The Work Safety Act is adopted.

Final vote (House of Lords): 4 yes, 2 no, 2 abstain
By the power vested in me by God and the Constitution I sign this bill into law.

Final votes:
[list][*]House of Commons: 2 yes, 0 no, 0 abstain
[*]House of Lords: 4 yes, 2 no, 2 abstain[/list]